(Scroll down for July 13th's story, "My Attempt at a Complaint-Free World")
Thank you to Judi at Lines Composed... and JenJen at Jen's Voices for this Major Award!
I am supposed to list ten things about myself that no one knows and then tag ten bloggers with this award. But I think everyone I follow has already received this one! I have some great links to the right, however, to a few of my favorites and tag anyone reading to partake if desired.
As for the ten things about me that no one knows, that is impossible, as I am one of the least private people I know. So, instead, I will list for you some of my rules I live by:
- Do not buy clothes that require ironing unless you think there's a chance you might wear it on "Oprah"
- Do not buy any home decor you don't love enough to dust
- Always keep emergency feminine supplies in your car (ladies and ultra-sensitive men only)
- Ice cream belongs in the dairy food group
- Video games make children highly uninteresting
- Uninteresting children are at risk for becoming uninteresting adults
- Halloween costumes are for grown-ups too
- I should not be allowed to use glue guns without proper supervision
- Technically, anyone can karaoke
- Obviously, not everyone should