Weekly Jules is going to spend some time under re-construction. Botox? Implants? No, nothing that exciting. Just re-evaluating the direction for the blog while a few irons heat up in the fire.
In the meantime, I want to wish my blogger friends a very happy summer (school's out in 90 minutes, my party-of-one clock is ticking) and promise to check in as much as I can...
- Chris at Knucklehead: With every post, you prove The Onion should be begging you to drop out of school and work for them.
- Cora and Scope: Best Wishes for happiness always and forever! (Check them out, they met RIGHT HERE in blog world and are getting MARRIED this summer!)
- Mrs. Eye Can See: I hope to be back before baby boy bounces out, which I hope is quick and painless. He will re-define "worth the squeeze!"
- Skylar's Dad: You embody two of my favorite things. Parenting special-needs and a twisted loved of tattoos.
- Ron: Everyone needs a friend like you to entertain, inform and give us the Hollywood down-low. Always remember and never forget, you can go as fast as you want!
- And check out newbie blogger, Eddie C, for insight and humor as he navigates his way around our ever-changing world and prepares for marriage this fall!
Have a great summer, see you again soon!