CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Awards Season!

(Click here or scroll down for this week's regularly scheduled Jule.)

Since I've already broken a number of rules this week by sleeping in a tent and posting on a Wednesday, I have decided to make today my own, personal Awards Show. I am calling it, "Share the Love Sunday." (Because I am tired and can think of nothing more clever at this time.)

First up, Chrissy from "I Shoula Been a Stripper," bestowed this Major Award upon me:


Beautiful, right? I have the perfect spot for it and cannot wait for the neighbors to drive by and see it!
I would like to pass this one along to three of my blogger friends I hope you will take the time to check out:
Chris at Maugeritaville (Outstanding Principal and Person We All Would Have Been BFF's With In High School)
Sassy Britches (Outstanding Ascender of High Ladders and Best Dressed)
Cathy C's Hall of Fame (Outstanding Mentor and Scribe)
Which brings me to...


This award is as labor-intensive to bestow as it was to earn. And I have Cathy C. Hall to thank! (Check her out, folks, especially all you writers out there!!)

Here are the rules:

1. Each Superior Scribbler, must in turn, pass the Award on to 5 most-deserving bloggy buds.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and name of the blog from whom he/she has received the Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display the Award on his/her blog and link to this post which explains the Award.
4. Each blogger who wins the Award must visit this post and add his or her name to the Mr. Linky List at the Scholastic-Scribe's blog. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who wins this prestigious Award!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

Labor-intensive! (for a Sunday, anyway...)

And the winners (chosen from a pool of my faves, people I do not think have received this one yet) are:

Rachel at and if it's a hero that you want I can save you (funny, interesting, and giving away a FREE STARBUCKS CUP![which, I swear, I did not know until after I had nominated her in my mind])

Mrs. EyeCanSee at The juice is worth the squeeze... (I have a friend who is only 25! That's 3 - um, 8 - uh, 10 - er, 12 years younger than me!)

Candy at Candy's Daily Dandy (fun, Fun, FUN and I hope to be her 2nd blog meet, though I'm not sure how to lure her to Midwest College Town from MA.)

Skyler's Dad at Some Days It's Not Worth Chewing Through the Leather Straps (Bad Tat Tuesday is my personal favorite of his, though his videos are hilarious. A fantastic dad and a great scribe, to boot!)

kk at Will Work For Shoes (true stories, truly fun)

Best of luck to all my winners! I'm off to rest now. Whew!

7 comments:

Bobby Allan said...

Hey! Double congrats! I didn't make you work that hard.

Bobby Allan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JenJen said...

Damn I got exhausted reading the rules!! :)
Congrats!

Sassy Britches said...

Congratulations on your awards, you deserving woman, you! And thanks so much for the Major Award. Am quite flattered and can't wait to put it in my front window, like yours course!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Thanks for the awards....and for making me 3 years younger! Haha.

Cathy C. Hall said...

Yeah, those Award rules wore me slap out...it took the whole weekend to recuperate! So glad I can just slap your fetching award up and go whee! whee! whee! all the way home.

(Thanks for the nice words, too! I'm feeling all warm and...wait-that could be the hot flashes. But, still, you know, thanks!)

Chris said...

Thanks,Jules! I appreciate the compliment.