CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FriendsDay

I got nothing.

Children have behaved appropriately, husband has not planted any Japanese maples of note, and I have gone an entire week or so without embarrassing myself.

But I've got friends... funny ones.

So please enjoy riding out the rest of the week with a visit to a few of my favorite places to drop in for a chuckle. Tell them Weekly Jules sent you.

And come back next week for some fresh, new fun...

Chris at KnuckleheadHumor (featuring a Q&A with yours truly)
Kim at Yellow Trash Diaries (I always feel more culturally enriched after a visit)
Chrissy at I Should a Been a Stripper (love the blog renovation)
Ron at Be. Differently. (#1 stop for all things pop culture)

(I tried and tried to create an award featuring sangrias, but alas, I am not smart enough to post it. I will continue my work on it!)

1 comments:

Bobby Allan said...

Oh, thanks for the shout out, my friend! I can't wait to see your new Taylorific do. Keep us posted with pics. :-)